Dependable, caring, and friendly caregivers assisting clients with non-medical, in-home care needs.
Seniors Serving Seniors In-Home Care provides needed support for seniors, allowing them to remain in
the comfort of their own home and maintain their independence.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Bathing and other personal care
- Meal planning, cooking, and monitoring
- Transportation including doctor’s visits and other errands
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Recreation and leisure activities
- Time off for the family
- Alzheimer’s or dementia care
- Facility and hospice care
- We are an AR Choices Medicaid Provider
To get started is easy. Our team will provide a free, in-home assessment. This assessment helps us customize your or your loved one’s non-medical needs to help provide a comfortable, healthy lifestyle. “We are dedicated to providing an affordable alternative to seniors in Central Arkansas which allows client to remain in their own homes.
Our services are provided 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, with a minimum of 4 consecutive hours per visit.
“Finding a perfect match for your loved one isn’t always easy. Thanks to Seniors Serving Seniors, we have a great match. Absolutely love this agency!”
If you have questions about our services, please contact us.