“Come live with us in our CARE HOME.” Where you become part of our family too!
Seniors Serving Seniors Care Home is designed to provide 24-hour care with a 3 to 1 resident to caregiver ratio. This allows for immediate care and monitoring for our clients. Our Care Home allows for you or your family member to be cared for in a family-oriented environment in lieu of a treatment facility.
The benefits and services provided by our Care Home are:
- Clean, upscale, family-oriented environment in your own private room
- 24-hour care by Senior Serving Seniors trained caregivers
- Knowledge and comfort for you and your family that all your needs are being met
- Your daily routine supported by our trained caregiver
- Full daily meals and snacks served with everyone’s dietary needs in mind
- Handicapped accessible shower and bathing facilities
- Enclosed sunroom for visiting, activities, and socializing
- Family visits are encouraged and supported
- Birthdays, holidays, and religious beliefs celebrated
- Social interaction with other senior adults (Adult Daycare is offered for more activities)
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments can be arranged
- Daily activities provided along with medication reminders
- Hospice, home therapies, and other needs as provided by your current doctor or hospital
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
Senior Servicing Seniors Care Home is an important care option that helps you in a family-oriented home environment with 24-hour care. When you cannot be in your personal home, then allow us to let you be part of our family in our CARE HOME. We will make this your home with the dignity and care you deserve.
If you have questions about our services, please contact us.